Database Configuration in Configuration Report Page disppear

Get help from other users here.

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

samjproctor

Database Configuration in Configuration Report Page disppear

Post by samjproctor »

Hello,
I am new to Mantis, and am doing reasonably well setting up my projects, creating custom fields, etc. However I am confused about one thing.
I have been using the configuration report page to add a database configuration (customizing views at a project level).

I can do this by creating a configuration option, and entering something such as bug_report_page_fields and adding an array for this. This appears to work, adding in any custom fields to the view that have been assigned outside of this configuration.

My issue is that when I go back to the configuration report page, the option I just created is no longer there, so I cannot edit this. If I create a new configuration to edit the same thing, does this overwrite any previous settings, or somewhere will there be a collection of my added configurations?
atrol
Site Admin

Re: Database Configuration in Configuration Report Page disppear

Post by atrol »

samjproctor wrote: 08 Jan 2021, 09:46when I go back to the configuration report page, the option I just created is no longer there
Maybe you have set a filter. Click "Reset Filter" to be sure to see all options.
Please use Search before posting and read the Manual
samjproctor

Re: Database Configuration in Configuration Report Page disppear

Post by samjproctor »

I did not have a filter set, however I have just tried clicking reset and all of my configurations have reappeared.

Thank you so much for your help, I knew I was missing something obvious. I shall remember to check resetting any filters first.