bug_report_mail.php is not allowed to run through the webser

This plugin allows you to report an issue in MantisBT by sending an email to a particular mail account

Moderators: Developer, Contributor

Reinder

bug_report_mail.php is not allowed to run through the webser

Post by Reinder »

I set up the plugin and treid to kick it off but got the message "bug_report_mail.php is not allowed to run through the webserver" .

I am using USBwebserver (http://www.usbwebserver.net/) to test, maybe that is the problem?
Reinder

Re: error from database #2002

Post by Reinder »

I got it running via cmd. But now get an error;

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Anyone got any ideas?
SL-Gundam

Re: bug_report_mail.php is not allowed to run through the we

Post by SL-Gundam »

The mailserver blocked your request for a connection. Have a look at the mailboxes you have configured and run a "test" on them.
Reinder

Post by Reinder »

Not sure thats it. Forgot to mention the part before the error:

Database connection failed. Error recieved from database #2002: No connection could be made becuase the target machine actively refused it.

Guess thats not a mail server problem, but about the Mantis Db?
SL-Gundam

Post by SL-Gundam »

hmm weird. Mantis itself is working fine? If mantis works then a firewall might be blocking local connections made by the php program
Reinder

Post by Reinder »

mantis is on localhost as well as the db. I have the feeling it has to do with the fact that the mail plugin tries to write something directly in the database and does not have the right login to do so. I would expect that it uses the config from Mantis itself for that. When I look in the config from the plugin, the only login available is that of the users from Mantis....
Reinder

Post by Reinder »

a, when I run it through the webserver I get the following:

[pear_error: message="NO, [AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure)" code=0 mode=return level=notice prefix="" info=""]

Which is wierd, cause the imap credentials are correct (they work in outloook anyway).....
Reinder

Post by Reinder »

Jeeeha, got it to work!! Only on the test site wher ethe product version is not mandatory. Is it somehow possible to set a standard value for this in Mantis? (I mean a standard value for required fields the plugin does not fill in)
SL-Gundam

Post by SL-Gundam »

The plugin should temporary modify any required fields as needed... in theory at least.

So could you be a bit more specific what standard values youa re talking about?
Reinder

Post by Reinder »

Well in this case it was the mandatory version field. Standard its empty (no default value). But i fixed that with the version plugin where I can choose with which project the version is mandatory.

However, it would be nice if I had the option to choose which fields should be filled with specifics from the mail...
SL-Gundam

Post by SL-Gundam »

Option 1: The rule system that is currently in development might fill that role. But This will not be done very soon i'm afraid

Option 2: Write your own plugin and hook it into events to achieve the desired results