Author: Victor Boctor
- Responsible for testing latest code in Subversion. Testers should subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org and test the features as they are committed.
- Responsible for pre-release testing including Wiki articles for documenting test cases.
- Testing of alpha/beta/rc releases (e.g. 1.2.0a2).
- Validating issues in the bugtracker by reproducing issues, adding more details, resolving duplicate or non-reprucible issues. For example, there are a lot of issues in the bug tracker that are duplicates or are already fixed. The older the issue, the more likely it is already covered.
- Help with supporting other users of mantisbt-help mailing list, forums, and providing MantisBT Recipes on the wiki.
- Subscribe to mantisbt-lang and mantisbt-dev mailing lists to be up-to-date with discussions relating to coming features and globalization changes.
- Provide patches for bug fixes.
mantisbt/role_tester.txt · Last modified: 2019/01/14 06:04 by dregad